The object is to get closest to 21 without going over
- Cards 2-9 are worth face value. Jacks, Queens, and Kings are worth 10, Aces are worth 11 or 1 and may be reassigned at any time during play.
- Players are dealt 2 cards.
- The house is dealt 2 cards, one face down.
- Players may 'hit' to receive another card.
- Player may keep hitting until they decide to stop, or 'stay'.
- If player reaches a value of 21 they win automatically, or if they go over 21 they lose or 'bust'.
- Once players have gone the house will reveal cards and take its turn. The house will continue to hit until reaching a minimum value of 17.
- hands are tallied and anyone beating the house will win and be paid out.
- Players place bets before cards are dealt.
- All bets are paid out at a 2:1 ratio meaning a $500 bet will pay out $1000.
- Blackjack pays out at a 3:1 ratio meaning a $500 bet will pay out $15000.
- If the player ties with the house, the players bet will be returned to their wallet.
- A player may 'double down' before their first hit, whereby they will double their bet and receive only one additional card.
Current Bet $0
High Roller Table